Canon ImageClass MF4350d Driver Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Laser All-in-One Printer, The MF4350d boasts print and copy speeds of up to 23 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-sized output, and delivers Quick First Prints or copy pages in approximately nine seconds.
The unit also offers an extensive paper handling of up to 250 pages in a front loading cassette.
ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver Installation
How about Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as an administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d Driver Download & Canon MF4350d Scanner
|Support Operating System||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4350d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4350d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan (Windows 8/8.1/10)|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.14.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40 32-64 bit|