Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Print, Copy, Fax and Scan while using the imageCLASS MF4150 Laser Multifunction from Canon. Benefit from the advantage of having the workplace capabilities you demand in a single trusted alternative.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Multifunction Performance with Quality Laser Output
Packed with great characteristics just like a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as the Single Cartridge Program, you do not need to squander time in front of outdated, slow office equipment. Load the originals from the doc feeder, and off they go. Your prints and copies will be made at as much as a fast 21 pages-per-minute, and when faxing or Computer faxing, paperwork is going to be transmitted through its Tremendous G3 modem at around 33.6 Kbps.
- Canon Cartridge 104 (Yield: 2,000 pages*)
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 7,500 pages
- *yield is based on 5% coverage document
Showcasing Duplex Output! The imageCLASS MF4150 delivers two-sided capabilities for printing, copying and getting faxes, enabling clients to cut down paper use noticeably. Only just utilize the 35-sheet automatic doc feeder (ADF) or letter sized platen glass to print on both sides of one sheet of paper.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64), Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86), MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Driver Download
If you require any more information or have any questions Canon image CLASS MF4150 Driver Download, please feel free to contact administrator Drivers Devices us by email at email@example.com