Canon imageCLASS MF232w Black and White laser
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS MF232w laser printer features large, high-quality output, feature-rich capabilities, and trustworthiness which is ideal for any smaller office environment or house business ecosystem.
The imageCLASS MF232w has print, scan, and copy abilities. Therefore, you can execute required tasks with only one equipment. With many effortless to use options and several cell answers, your day by day workflow will be a breeze.
Your old, high-quality documents are printed at speeds of approximately 24 web pages for each minute1 in black and white having a rapid 1st print time of six seconds or less2. The tiltable Lcd panel will allow you to navigate throughout the menu very quickly definitely. The large display is user-friendly and easy to study, and you can also customize your property display to access your mostly made use of functions quickly.
The imageCLASS MF232w uses less than 2 watts of energy in wireless, Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This machine uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 137
- Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi® Direct Connection6.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute1, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less2.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business7, Apple® AirPrint®8, Mopria™ Print Service9, and Google Cloud Print™10.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, tiltable LCD panel.
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette and one sheet in the multipurpose tray4.
- Low energy consumption; uses approximately 2 W in wireless, Energy Saver Mode.
- The Quiet Mode feature helps reduce the noise in your workplace.
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Legal
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Scan Features: Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.