Canon ImageCLASS MF210 Driver Download -The Canon MF210 it is possible to convey effectiveness and efficiency into your little or residence workplace. All your print, copy, scan and fax demands are blended into just one effortless to work with a device that delivers stellar output.
The benefit of networking using an Ethernet connection permits you to share printing, scanning, and Laptop faxing only. Documents will be at your fingertips within a flash with print speeds of approximately 24 internet pages per minute1 plus a Quick Initial Print time of six seconds or less.
Canon ImageCLASS MF210
The MF216n is supplied that has a 35-sheet ADF, which makes scanning and copying some documents simple and rapidly. The 250-sheet3 front-loading paper cassette makes particular fuss-totally free paper replenishment and using a recording ability that high you may decrease the level of instances you have got refill paper.
- With Apple® AirPrint,™ you can print right from your iPhone® or iPad®
- Print from your Android phone or tablet with Mopria™ Print Service12
- With Canon Mobile Scanning for Business5 documents can be scanned from your MF210 right to your iOS or Android device
- The customizable 6-line black-and-white touch panel LCD helps to save time by letting you choose which features are on your home screen
- Tiltable control panels give you the ability to see and navigate through the features from different angles
- Print and Copy at up to 24 pages per minute
- Quiet Mode6 reduces the operational noise of the machine allowing you to focus on the task at hand
- Streamline workflow with 4-in-1 functionality – Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
Canon ImageCLASS MF210 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS MF210 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.