Canon ImageCLASS LBP843Cx Driver & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac, and Linux – Canon imageCLASS LBP843Cx Ultra high pace A3 Duplex Laser printer assistance A3 printing as well as printing speed can get to 31ppm in A4(Color/Mono). On top of that with office monitoring functionality, the range of cellular print feature help BYOD(Provide your device), and optional high-security purpose, etcetera.
The imageCLASS LBP843Cx also inbuilt the following use, like Vehicle Duplex Print and helped numerous printer languages like UFR II and PCL are many of the requirements in the small business prerequisite for currently, hence boost the effective about the office
- Support A3 size printing
- High Speed up to 31ppm(A4) in color/mono document
- Canon Print Service and Mobile App#1 for direct printing through mobile device
- High quality image equivalent to 9,600 x 600 dpi resolution
- Built in UFRII, and PCL printer language
- Built in Giga LAN interface for network group users
- Manage function authority for up to 300 users
- USB Direct Print support JPEG/TIFF/PDF/XPS format
- Max. Paper capacity of 2,000sheets (With optional 550 sheets cassette x 3)
- Optional Secure Print Mode with password lock
Canon ImageCLASS LBP843Cx Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.