Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Printer Drivers Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn is undoubtedly a simple to implement, duplex, single operate laser printer ideal for any business enterprise setting. The LBP352dn provides lightning fast, outstanding black and white laser output and prints at speeds of around sixty-five pages-per-minute1, with your initially print offered in 7 seconds or less2.
The product supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®, PDF and XPS printer languages, allowing more significant versatility in your printing wants. Eco-friendly, automated duplexing appropriate out of the box enables your online business help save on paper and related expenses.
The LBP352dn features mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile devices such as Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7. The Canon PRINT Business app allows you to print to the device from compatible iOS or Android devices.
Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.