Canon ImageCLASS LBP312dn Printer Drivers Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP312dn provides function prosperous capabilities within a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any business natural environment.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP312dn
This solitary functionality, monochrome laser printer with uncomplicated to implement features, speedy output, generous paper ability and a variety of cell options provides your small business the assistance and effectiveness it warrants.
Your expert high-quality files are printed at speeds of as many as 45 internet pages per minute1 in which has a rapid first print time of roughly 6.two seconds2. Eco-conscious, duplex print will save you time, paper, and linked fees, too as limitations interruptions.
Canon ImageCLASS LBP312dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon ImageCLASS LBP312dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.