Canon imageCLASS D560 Printer Drivers Download for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – Canon’s imageCLASS D560 offers all-mode duplex capabilities for printing, copying and scanning. Using this duplexing capacity, prospects will be able to significantly cut down paper use by duplex printing documents from the Personal computer.
imageCLASS D560 Black & White Laser Multifunction Through the device’s 50-sheet duplex automatic doc feeder (DADF), output is easily duplex printed for a more streamlined business workflow.
- Duplex Versatility – two-sided copying, printing and scanning
- Copy and Print in black & white at up to 26 ppm
- Quick First Print provides first print time of approximately 6 seconds
- Efficient energy saving mode; approximately 3W of energy used
- Up to 9600 dpi (interpolated) colour scanning resolution
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette plus single-sheet multipurpose tray
- Copy Resolution (up to) :Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to) :Simplex: LTR: Up to 26ppm(Page per minute), A4: Up to 25ppm(Page per minute)
- Duplex: LTR: Up to 16ppm(Page per minute), 8spm (sheets per minute), A4: Up to 15ppm(Page per minute), 7.7spm (sheets per minute)
- First Copy Time : Black: Approx. 9.0 sec (A4), 8.7 sec (LTR)
Canon imageCLASS D560 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon imageCLASS D560 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.