Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.10.2 Support OS Windows. The Software Tool allows you to perform printer maintenance or change the settings of the printer. This file is the software that changes the printer settings and performs maintenance.
How to Opening the Maintenance Tool?
- This an application software to perform printer maintenance or change the settings of the printer.
- When the canon printer drivers are installed, the Canon IJ Printer Assistant Tool is also installed.
- To install only Canon IJ PA Tool, access the Canon web site and download the software.
IJ Printer Assistant Tool
- Performs print head cleaning.
Print head cleaning removes any blockage in the print head nozzles.
Perform cleaning when printing becomes faint, or a specific color fails to print, even though all ink levels are sufficiently high.
- Performs deep cleaning.
Perform deep cleaning when two Cleaning attempts do not resolve the print head problem.
for more details, you can visit the official developer page Here
- Filename: pat_-win-1_20_1-ea34_2.exe
File Version: 1.20.1
File Size: 8.70 MB
File Languages: Multilanguage
Post Date: 06/10/2019
How to start the IJ Printer Assistant -Tool
It can be launched in the following ways.
- Click Maintenance and Preferences icon in the Maintenance tab of the printer driver.
- From the Windows Start menu, click (All apps, Apps, or All Programs ->) Canon Utilities -> IJ Printer Assistant Tool.
Environment Operating System
Windows 10 (32-64bit)/ Windows 8.1(32-64bit)/Windows 7 SP1 or later(32-64bit)