Canon IJ Network Tool Download Version 4.4.1 for Intel Mac Support OS X 10.5/10.6 – How to Use the Canon IJ Network Tool, you can install, view or configure the network settings of your printer to be connected via a network Computer. You can download the latest version is version 4.4.1 of the Canon IJ Network Tool.
Canon IJ Network Tool is a free application that allows you to install on your laptop or computer, view or configure the network settings of your printer is connected via a network.
Canon IJ Network Tool is a cross-platform and works on the operating system Mac OS X and Windows. For Operating System / Platform Windows binaries are available in the form can be downloaded at this link.
- Mac OS X v10.6
- Mac OS X v10.5
The Setup Instructions
Procedure how the Download and Installation process
- Download the file by the end of this post, to the location where the file is stored, check the computer settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Disk Image will be installed in pairs.
- Double-click on file in a folder packed and installation begins automatically.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon IJ Network Tool Update History
[Ver.4.4.1]: This file for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only. For details, see OS information provided in the content.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Last Updated : 06-Jan-2015
- File name : mnt_-mac-4_4_1-ea17_2.dmg
- File version: 4.4.1
- File language: German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 5,390KB