Canon IJ Network Tool Intel Mac Driver Download Support for OS MAC High Sierra only – Canon IJ Network Tool Setup Utility It describes the menu and items are displayed on the screen of the Canon IJ Network Tool.
Don’t print as soon as the Networking Examining Units is operating. Just in the event the purpose Group Scan Software while using the stability software package bundle firewall is turned on, Community Examining Units the idea could floor warning the Canon technique is aiming to enter the neighborhood.
If a warning element appears, set up the security personal computer application package deal offer to usually to allow obtain. Canon IJ Neighborhood Scan Utility is verified to operate on Windows plan Apple Macintosh.
The name of the printer, the status of the printer, the printer model name, and port identify displayed.
Check the mark close to the printer in the list of name (title) indicates the printer is about remembering that the original printer.
The configuration changes that are used in the printer that is selected.
Probe the printer again. Just click this button in the case focused on the printer if it is not displayed.<
- To change the settings for the network printer you are using a network printer must be IJ, connected through the LAN.
- If no drivers (No Driver) for the printer name displayed, you should combine the port along with the printer.
- Once the Printer Driver that is not connected to the Port
- If not Uncovered (Not Found) is displayed for the name of a printer, see on next:
- The wireless router is powered on.
- When using a LAN cable, LAN cable is connected correctly.
- When the printer is on a network are not detected, ensure that the printer is turned on, and then click Update. May be able to have a few minutes to recognize the printer. The printer has not been detected, connect a computer and a machine with a USB cable, and then click Update.
- In the case of printers get used on the other PC, the monitor shows to tell you about this condition.
- The item functions precisely as a refresh (Refresh) in the menu View (watch).
Click to configure the settings on the selected printer.<
- You cannot configure a printer that includes the status not found (not found).
- This item has the same functionality of the configuration thing … (Configuration …) While in the menu settings (settings)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.6/10.5) – Download<
- PC: Intel Mac
- OS: OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- Filename: mnt_-mac-4_4_1-ea17_2.dmg
- Last Updated: 06-January-2015
- File version: 4.4.1
- File size: 5.3 MB
- File language: German, Danish, Finnish, English, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Korea, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool
More Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac).