Canon IJ Network Tool Intel Mac Driver Download Support for OS MAC only – It describes the menu and items are displayed on the screen of the Canon IJ Network Tool
- To change the settings for the network printer you are using a network printer must be IJ, connected through the LAN.
- If no drivers (No Driver) for the printer name displayed, you should combine the port along with the printer.
- Once the Printer Driver that is not connected to the Port
- If not Uncovered (Not Found) is displayed for the name of a printer, see on next:
- The wireless router is powered on.
- When using a LAN cable, LAN cable is connected correctly.
- When the printer is on a network are not detected, ensure that the printer is turned on, and then click Update. May be able to have a few minutes to recognize the printer. The printer has not been detected, connect a computer and a machine with a USB cable, and then click Update.
- In the case of printers get used on the other PC, the monitor shows to tell you about this condition.
- The item functions exactly as a refresh (Refresh) in the menu View (watch).
- You cannot configure a printer that includes the status not found (not found).
- This item has the same functionality of the configuration thing … (Configuration …) While in the menu settings (settings)
- PC: Intel Mac
- OS: OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, OS X Leopard v10.5.8
- File name : mnt_-mac-4_4_1-ea17_2.dmg
- Last Updated: 06-Januari-2015
- File version: 4.4.1
- File size: 5.3 MB
- File language: German, Danish, Finnish, English, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Korea, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Download ↔ Canon IJ Network Tool