Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver Download – i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Offering features typically found on much larger devices, yet with an impressively small footprint, this A4 color laser multifunctional with fax equips small businesses to print, scan and share documents hassle-free.
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Benefits
- Compact yet fully-featured A4 laser multifunctional with Wi-Fi and fax
- 20ppm double-sided printing and copying helps you work faster
- 50-sheet duplex document feeder speeds up large tasks
- Colour touch screen makes it easy for anyone to access powerful features
- Consistent quality results thanks to easily replaceable All-in-One cartridges
- Comprehensive support for cloud and mobile devices helps you work on-the-go
- Secure Print function PIN-protects your sensitive documents
- Comprehensive scanning capabilities for sharing and archiving paper documents
- Network compatibility including support for PCL5c/6 and Adobe® PostScript®
- Energy saving features like Auto Shutdown to help you run a more sustainable business
The MF728Cdw’s fast, detailed scanning capabilities are seamlessly integrated with a range of cloud-based storage, sharing and printing options. So it’s easy for you and your colleagues to access digital documents any time, any place and on any device. As well as seamless scanning integration with your PC using the MF Scan Utility or your mobile device using the Canon PRINT Business app, you can scan directly to email addresses, network folders or USB keys direct from your MF728Cdw for maximum choice and flexibility.
Canon i-SENSYS MF728Cdw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, macOS High Sierra v10.13/MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5.