- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Scanner CanonScanner Canon
Canon G2000 Scanner Driver Download – Canon PIXMA G2000 Print, Scan, Copy Refillable Ink Tank All-In-One for High Volume Printing Canon’s very first refillable ink tank All-In-One printer is created for high volume printing at the low jogging expense. With significant website page generate ink bottles as many as 7000 pages, buyers can delight in the sheet without acquiring to bother with the cost of ink, or ink materials managing very low.
Canon G2000 Scanner Driver
Refillable Ink Tank All-In-One for High Volume Printing
Canon’s first refillable ink tank All-In-One printer is designed for high volume printing at a low running cost.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8ipm (mono) / 5.0ipm (colour)
- Prints a 4 x 6″ borderless photo in 60secs
Canon G2000 Scanner Specification
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*5||600 x 1200dpi|
|Selectable Resolution*6||25 – 19200dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 / 8-bit|
|Colour:||48 / 24-bit (RGB each 16 / 8-bit)|
|Line Scanning Speed*7||Grayscale:||1.2ms/line (300dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300dpi
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)|
Canon G2000 Scanner Driver Download for Mac and Windows
G2000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
- File version: 1.01
- File Size: 31 MB
- Filename: mp68-win-g2000-1_01-ea34_2.exe
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7)
This is a scanner driver for your selected model.
- File version: 4.1.3a
- File Size: 2.2 MB
- Filename: misd-mac-ijscanner15f-4_1_3-ea21_3.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, and then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”; this will complete the uninstallation process.