- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canon FAXPHONE L100 Driver Download -Canon FAXPHONE L100 Multifunction Laser Fax Machine, The FAXPHONE L100 is catered to the needs of your home or small office and consolidates a laser fax machine, laser printer and digital copier into one durable machine. The L100 sports a stylish redesign and incorporates the latest fax capabilities, including a 19 page per minute laser print engine and a brand new copier function.
Canon FAXPHONE L100
The L100 features a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, 30 speed dials, Super G3 fax technology1, and large 512-page fax memory2. This machine is an ideal choice over single function fax machines and will be more cost effective as it functions in the place of three devices
Canon FAXPHONE L100 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt)
- Windows 7(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7
- Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon FAXPHONE L100 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.